Wednesday 25 February 2009

The plan

I was given a book about 2 years ago for my birthday, called "101 things to do before you die" which is great and funny, but after reading it and ticking off the things I'd already done I realised that there were a few that I wouldn't be able to do in the next year or two. SO I decided recently, after some personal circumstance changes, that I would draw up my own list, including some of the things from the book, some that I'd come up with and a few that some random mates suggested for me to get on with. The list includes some BIG events and some a little more realistic on a modest, CREDIT CRUNCH sized budget to escape the immediate tedium of this economic spat that we're currently languishing in.

The list is at the side here ------------------------------------------------------------------->
...and I'll be going through them with picture or video evidence to allow everyone to appreciate/ laugh their tits at. This may happen a bit sporadically so why not add it to an RSS feed.


For the next 7 days the list is to include my entry to the "Best Job in the World" so please feel free to help me out there by adding your vote to my profile here: (now replaced with the vid app as I didn't get it!)




No comments:

Post a Comment