Monday 14 September 2009

I'm going on the 4th plinth!


So it's been a while, concentrating on making some cash for all of these expensive endeavours for the last few months so all a bit boring. But I have been chosen for the 4th plinth: Anthony Gormley (of Angel of the North fame)'s new 4 month long art project. I'm not quite sure what going to be happening as the forecast tells me that I'll be in rain and freezing high winds but we'll see. I'm on at 3am 14 sept (early tomorrow morning) so watch if you're free then!


The other big news is that Valhalla Smith are finally getting their act together, quite literally! If you click here you can hear one of the first new tracks out of the studio and if you register we'll keep you updated about any and all live events and new music coming out. try this: V SMITH

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I just discovered your blog. I'm impressed! I look forward to following your adventures! http://101thingsbeforeyoudie.com/

    ReplyDelete